Air conditioner disinfectant (for wall-mounted machines)
1. Turn off the power supply of the air conditioner, unplug the plug, and open the window to keep indoor air circulation;
2. Open the surface panel of the air conditioner, remove the filter screen and air purification filter (some air conditioners have it, see the air conditioner manual), and expose the heat sink;
3. Flip off the top safety sheet of the nozzle, shake the bottle and can fully, and spray the entire heat sink in the upper and lower order at about 5cm away from the heat sink;
4. Wait for about 15 minutes after spraying, and use high-temperature steam to press inward and flush the dirt attached to the fins into the waterway. After the filter is installed, run the air conditioning refrigeration program for 15-30 minutes, and the sewage will be automatically discharged with the drain pipe.
Air conditioner disinfectant (for cabinet machine)
1. Grille type air conditioner: Turn off the power of the air conditioner, unplug the plug, and see the heat sink through the air conditioner outlet baffle or open the panel at the lower air inlet.
Slide type air conditioner: Turn on the air conditioner, slide down the slide cover to let out the normal air, unplug the plug to cut off the power, and see the heat sink through the baffle of the air outlet of the air conditioner.
2. Insert the spray pipe at the nozzle, remove the safety piece on the top of the spray head, shake the bottle well, and spray about 5cm through the air outlet to the heat sink.
3. After spraying, wait for 15 minutes, and then run the air-conditioning refrigeration program normally for 15-30 minutes, and the sewage will be automatically discharged with the drain pipe.
Note: Please insert the tube tightly when using, so as not to fall off when spraying.
When to use
Choose the right time for disinfection and cleaning
1. Seasonal cleaning: Disinfect the air conditioner once before the first start of summer
2. Disinfect the air conditioner once in late summer, maintain the air conditioner, and prepare for the safe use of the air conditioner in winter.
3. Daily cleaning: During the frequent use of the air conditioner,
4. The filter should be cleaned and disinfected once a month for better results.
Call Us For AC Service And Cleaning In Discovery Garden Dubai | 0568770106
Determination of fluoride deficiency in air conditioners
1. Try: After the air conditioner is normally turned on for a period of time, the wind blowing on the body feels very cold and can quickly reach the set temperature. It can be said that the outdoor compressor can run for a while like a refrigerator and stop for a while, which can be said to be normal.
2. Measurement: Use a thermometer to measure the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the indoor unit. The difference is normal if the difference is above 8°C. The larger the temperature difference, the better the working condition of the air conditioner, and the good one can reach about 15°C.
3. Look: After starting the machine for ten minutes, open the panel of the indoor unit, and you should see that the evaporator (the part that is strung with aluminum sheets on the copper tube for heat exchange) is evenly covered with condensed water (like dew), which is normal. (When the air humidity is high, it is more, and vice versa). If half of them don’t, it may be fluoride deficiency. Such as local frost or ice is not normal.
4. Touch: If the outdoor unit is in a place that can be touched by human hands, it can be touched by hand ten minutes after it is turned on. The outdoor unit has two copper valves, one is connected to the thick copper pipe and the other is connected to the thin copper pipe. There should be a temperature difference between the two valves when you touch them by hand; the thick one should be lower in temperature than the thin one, and it is normal to feel cooler (there should also be condensed water when the temperature is high). Then touch the hot air of the outdoor unit to see if it is hot. If it is not too hot, it may be a lack of fluoride.
5. Check: Users who have been using the air conditioner for more than half a year can check whether there are obvious signs of oil leakage at the pipe joints of the indoor unit and the valve of the outdoor unit. If there is obvious oil leakage, it means that the machine is leaking. Oil will leak fluorine, and fluorine will leak oil.
Let’s start with the ingredients: R410a is a new type of environmentally friendly refrigerant. When some merchants sell it, they say that it is a fluorine-free air conditioner. This is not a rigorous statement. R410a is a 1:1 mixture of R32 and R125 in a liquid state. It is a suspected azeotropic refrigerant with a boiling point of -51.6 degrees Celsius. And the two refrigerants contain fluorine, how can they be called fluorine-free air conditioners? The reason why he is an environmentally friendly refrigerant is because the two refrigerants used to synthesize 410 do not contain chlorine, while R22 contains chlorine. After R22 enters the atmosphere, the chlorine in it will decompose and react with ozone to destroy the ozone layer, so R410 is environmentally friendly. .
Features: It is environmentally friendly. The two refrigerants are mixed in a 1:1 liquid state, and the pressure is 1.6 times that of R22, which can improve the efficiency of evaporation and condensation. POE synthetic oil (ether oil).
Operation requirements: during installation, it cannot be evacuated with air and must be evacuated. The tools used must be special and cannot be mixed with R22.
All tools must be dedicated during maintenance and filling, including the accessories used in the system must also be dedicated (because his pressure is very high, not dedicated may cause burst leakage). Before filling, the leak point must be found first. After the leak point is dealt with, the remaining refrigerant is added to discharge the vacuum (depending on the capacity of the vacuum pump for more than 30 minutes). Note), when the refrigerant in the tank is less than 10%, you cannot refill the system (because the ratio of the two refrigerants is different in the gaseous state).
A lot of people say that you don’t need to use vacuum. You are wrong. You can use it without vacuuming, and the effect is similar. If it is your own home, would you not use it? Some people may say that I don’t use it myself, then look When you’re done, you’re deciding whether to smoke or not. So why do you have to vacuum? Let’s start with the ingredients. If you don’t vacuum, there may be air left in the system, which will inevitably lead to different ratios of the two refrigerants, which will affect the effect. From the perspective of refrigeration oil: R410 uses POE synthetic oil, mostly polybasic solid lipids, which are synthesized from acids and alcohols: (acid + alcohol = fat + water) This reaction process is reversible, that is to say, freezing When oil meets water, it will also reversely react to form acid and alcohol, and this acid will react with the metal in the system to generate metal salt particles, which can cause system blockage, and this calculation will also damage the coil enameled layer of the compressor, thereby causing damage to the system. great damage.
Some people will say that I’m fine even if I don’t smoke, that’s because you’re lucky that the moisture in the air is not absorbed by the dryer, there’s still time, maybe a year or 2 years.
Water leakage treatment
When dealing with leaks, you should first determine the cause of the leak. No matter how the water leaks, there is a source. It is not difficult to find out where the water leaked first, and then think about it.
Generally, there are two types of leaks:
1. Naturally dirty and blocked, I will not say more about this, the easiest way to blow down the drain pipe is OK (add that the evaporator is dirty and the small water tray behind the inner unit is dirty and blocked, which causes the water to be blocked, so just clean it if it doesn’t work. Internal machine.)
2. There is water leakage caused by external factors. There is no regularity in this. You can only rely on your own careful observation (for example, mice bite the drain pipe, the installation level is not in place, the plastic parts of the internal machine are deformed, etc.)